2009/05/14

Cucumber and green onion

Yesterday, I left my office as soon as it was 6 pm. Then I went to the flower shop. The shop was having a sale on plants.
During watching some plants, I found cucumber and green perilla's seedlings. The price was 150 yen. So I bought them.
Because I want to make salad of green perilla and pick cucumbers "Nukazuke".
I started to pick vegetables about 1 month ago.



After arriving at my home, I watered them and I checked out how to grow them by the internet.
According to the website, it isn't easy to grow a cucumber because of a plant disease.
But I found this information.

Yes, companion planting.

It is best to grow a cucumber and green onions.
Fortunately, I am growing green onions.
So I planted a cucumber and some green onions. companion planting is so interesting. I will learn about it more!

0 件のコメント: