2009/05/07

The fish market of Ishiki and hot spring

I went to Nagoya city in order to stay at my parent's home during holidays.

I really had a good time!

At first, we went to the fish market "Ishiki market".
We have been to there many times.



It takes 2 hours from nagoya city to the fish market by the car. So we left my parent's home at 9:30 am and got on the car. The address of the fish market is isshiki-town of hazu-gun in Aichi pref. When we arrived at there, there were many people.

We bought these seafoods.

- clams



- scallops



- dried horse mackerel



- squids

We ate eels bowl "unadon" after enjoy shopping.



The eel of Ishiki is famous. The taste was so good! I like eels bowl with a lot of Japanese spice "Sanshou".Sanshou is a plant that belongs to the same family as tangerine. Its leaves and fruits have a unique flavor and hotness. Since ancient times, sanshou has been used as a spice

Then we left the fish market and we went to the hotspring "Kira onsen " and the observatory of the mountain.

The view was so great.



We could see Mikawa ocean and Chita Peninsula. Then we came back to my parent's home by the car.

0 件のコメント: