2010/02/28

Dried fish and traditional breakfast

I harvested some Japanese vegetable "asuparana".



Then I cooked and I ate dried fish "Himono" with vegetables.

Dried fish is usually made only with salt water, so it is regarded as a healthy food by the public. Japan often ate dried fish at the breakfast.

Recently, many people ate bread as breakfast.
In the past, dried fish was eaten by Japanese.
Japanese traditional breakfast is here.

- rice
- miso soup
- soybeans "nattou"
- dried fish or grilled fish
- egg
- seaweed

According to some news, Japanese people don't often eat fish recently.According to news of newspapars, Japanese people don't often eat fish recently.
On the other hand, foreigners who eat seafood are increasing now.
For example, sushi etc.

Anyway, I like Japanese traditional breakfast. So I will cook a traditional breakfast tomorrow.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
when Pete and me were at Narita aiport waiting to catch our flights we went to a restaurant and ate traditional Japanese breakfast !! ... Yes we even ate nattou ha ha .. and we had grilled fish, miso soup , rice , seaweed etc.
It was very tasty and much more healthy than a full English breakfast .
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thank you for the comment!

I am glad because you could eat traditional Japanese breakfast!

I like both Japanese breakfast and English breakfast!!!
hahaha