2010/02/02

The movie "Vier Minuten"

Recently, I always go to cafes in order to have a breakfast. I know it is best to cook by myself ...

The cafe is close to my home. I start reading newspapers after ordering breakfast. The breakfast's menu is here.

- Bread with butter
- Baked egg and bacon
- Potato's salad
- 2 cups of coffee

I stay at there for about 40 mins and go to my office.

It is good to check many news while eating a breakfast. As I always go to there, I often meet some regular customers.

By the way, I watched the movie "Vier Minuten".

The story is about 2 women.
One old woman is a piano's teacher of French prison.
Other is a young woman and she is a prisoner.
She has a talent to play a piano.
So the teacher teaches her to play a piano and they tried to attend the competition. I didn't often watch French movies. But I wanted to watch this movie since it was released in Japan. I could enjoy watching it at home.

0 件のコメント: