2006/02/24

The job interview

Yesterday,when I just testing another programs,my friend was online on the net.I heard she looked for the new job and so I asked her about the job.She said that she had the job interviews.And now she was waiting for the answer. And she proposed drinking tea together at 6 pm.I would like to do that as I didn't meet her for 1 month.But I had to finish testing and so I said her . Anyway,I hope she will receive the answer and join the new company soon!If she join the new company,we will plan to go to travel. Wow!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I wonder where you'd like to go...
Have a nice weekend!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!
Thank you for your comment!

I would like to go many places.
But I can't have many holidays in this summer.
And so I think that it is nice that the places are close to Japan.
Of course,I would like to go to your country someday!