2006/02/01

New Japanese Social Networking Service '3zai.com'

I found the new Japanese service '3zai.com' that is called 'Social Netowork Service'(SNS). This Japanese site 'Sanzai' means to spend money. I think it is an interesting site.Because members of this site keep their household account books on the net. And we can watch their household account books and vote their good shopping. Then they can watch the ranking lists. ・cool expense ranking ・saving ranking ・popular articles ・popular shops ・popular areas ・prices of popularity Of cource,I am member of this site '3zai.com'. Because I would like to save money and I would like to watch how other people spend money. Then I can look for the person who is interested in the same thing so that a household account book is connected in an article and the shop which oneself purchased,and there is a merit to be able to discover a local new shop.

0 件のコメント: