2006/02/24

Lovely cat!

I went to the favorite Japanese pub "Orench" at night! And then I ate a lot of foods and dranks a little with my friends. My friends live in the place near "Orench".I envy them! I have some reasons that I love there. The first reason is that there are delicious foods and drinks. Especially,I think seafoods and vegetables foods are very nice! In fact,there is an aquarium in front of "Orench". The owner buys special seafoods every day from the market. And he puts those into the aquarium. The second reason is that the owners of "Orench" are very friendly and their service are very fantastic. The last reason is that I can meet their cat.I think that last reason is very important to me.I rent my house and so I can't have any animals in my house.But I love cats! So when I visit "Orench",I can't stop hugging the cat.Unfortunately,I couldn't take phots of the cat.If I live in the place near "Orench",I think I would go to "Orench" every day.

0 件のコメント: