2006/02/28

Tokyo Tower

I think the best book that I had read in last year is "Tokyo Tower". 東京タワー Before I went to Penang,I bought it because I had to get on the plane for hours.When I got on the train or plane,I can't stop reading it because the story was very good.While I was reading it,I shed tears. This book is a true story.The author "Lily Franky" wrote his family.He was born in Kyusyu of Japan and grew up in there.At first,he had living with his parent and grandmother together for 3 years since he was born.But when he was a child,he live with his mother. They had been living together for years.His mother was very cute and kind mother and she loved her son deeply. After years,He left his hometown in order to study in the college. But his mother had a ill and he lived with her in Tokyo.Althought she had been in Kyusyu,she enjoyed the Tokyo's life.Many people loved her because she was a very kind woman. But her ill was worst and she died for cancer. I couldn't stop shedding tears while reading the last of story.After finish reading this book,I deeply feel my parent are very important.And I would like to do something for my parent. I hope that many people read this books "Tokyo Tower". The reason of the title "Tokyo Tower" is that they saw it in her room of the the hospital.

0 件のコメント: