2006/04/12

Alarm!!

Finally,I did this morning. It was my alarm. I can't forget my panic. It was 9:35 when I woke up this morning. The starting time of my office is 9 am. I usually leave my house at 8 am and arrive at my office at 8:40. But today was different. We have to send my boss a email until 9 am if we have a day off or we are late for my company. So I panicked after I woke up. Then I looked for my cellphone in order to send my boss a email. But I didn't know where my cellphone was.Although I looked at my bag for a few minutes,there was not my cellphone in my bag. Then I called to my cellphone by my phone and then I found my cellphone . How stupid! Of course I sent my boss a email at once. I don't know what he thought when he looked at my email and I don't want to know it. After all, I understood why I couldn't get up at 7 am this morning when I looked at my cellphone. It was vibrating alert!! I usually enable a vibrator of my cellphone when I leave my house on weekdays. Then I turn a vibration of my cellphone off when I arrive at my house after my work. But last night,I forgot to do turning a vibration of my cellphone off because I use my cellphone as a alarm in order to get up in the mornings. Anyway,this morning,I left my house at 10 am and could arrive at my office at 10:30 am. I had a new habit. My new habit is that checking my cellphone before I go to bed every nights.

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hahahaha it has already happened to me so many times! either the situation of thinking that ive lost my cell phone or waking up lately.

there are some days we must be careful about bad luck. but you will see, from now on, when you remember this, you are gonna laugh at yourself. :)

i hope the rest of your day had been much better!!

tchau!

匿名 さんのコメント...

see how irony the life is??
when i accessed your blog, the song 'stop don't panic' you put started to play! hahaha

Mike さんのコメント...

Oh no, I hope you didn't get into any trouble for being late,
I use two alarm clocks to make sure I get up, sometimes I am the only key holder so I have to be on time!! also I am fond of late nights so I need the alarms
to frighten me awake.. ha ha
cheers
mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!!

Thank you for your comment!

Two alarm clocks?
My friend has two ones!

I may need three alarm clocks!!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!!

Thank you for your comment!

I like 'stop don't panic' !

Mike さんのコメント...

Ha Ha I don't believe it
I had a late night last night and a few glasses of wine,I slept through both alarms!!! Now I need three!
I needed to be in work by 8.00am for ticket buying,
I woke at 7.35 and had to run 2 miles to work!!! I was so tired!!!
But I made it with just 5 minutes to spare.. phew.
cheers
Mike