2006/04/11

Good or bad?

Although I had watched movies, I didn't post yet. At first,I thought I will post on my blog if I watch all of movies that I want to watch. But I am posting now because I will might forget their stories. I had watched 3 movies at my house while drinking wine. The movies were "Memoirs of a Geisha","Mr&Mrs.Smith" and "Crash". - Memoirs of a Geisha I like Ken Watanabe,Kaori Momoi and they had played a role on this movie. I especially like Ken Watanabe. He is a wonderful actor. I had watched his movies. For example,"The last samurai","Tanpopo","Setouchi syounen yakyu dan". I like his TV drama "Masamune". But I am sad because I couldn't think this movie was nice. - Mr&Mrs.Smith My family usually go to watch a movie together on new year day.In this year, we didn't go to watch a movie because of my cold. I wanted to watch "Mr&Mrs.Smith" if I didn't have a cold. Although My mom complained because she wanted to watch another movie. To be honest,I was boring while watching this movie. I was sorry. I was waiting for finishing this movie while watching it. It was a long time for me. - Crash "Crash" is one of the movies I really want to watch. Finally,I could watch it. It was true that I was tired because I was watching movies for 4 hours. But this movie didn't disappoint my expectation! I was very impressed and i want to watch this movie again.

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

thank you for the advice! i think i will keep only the book from memoirs of a geisha... even though the movie is bad (as you and a lot of people are saying), the book is quite interesting, i swear.

and about 'crash', now i'm anxious to watch it!!! so it did deserve the oscar award?

what kind of movies do you prefer?

regards-regards,
ba.

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Ba!

Thanks for your comment.

I will read a book of "The memories of a geisha".

I like "Crash".
It won the oscar award this year.
It is nice movie!!

I prefer non-fiction,drama.

Mike さんのコメント...

I agree , I really enjoyed the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" maybe it works better for readers outside Japan?
I don't want to see the film though, I've heard too many poor things about it.

I must see Crash soon.
cheers
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!!

Thank you for your comment!

You read the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" ,didn't you?
I must read it!

I look forward to your review of crash!

匿名 さんのコメント...

see? i wasn't lying about the book! hahaha mike, thank you for confirm it.

by the way, this tv comercial reminded me when bill murray said 'make a special moment. a suntory moment' (or something) on 'lost in translation' movie. have you ever watched it? i'd like to know a japanese opinion about it, please!

thank you and

um abraço (=an embrace),
ba.