2006/04/18

Thai restaurant "Tinun"

On last Frinday, I had met my friend and and had gone to Thai restaurant. I had never met her for 1 year. The restaurant where we had gone is "Tinun". When we had arrived at there at 8 pm, there already had been many people at there. I had been at my home this weekend because I had a cold last Saturday. So I had watched movies. I was afraid that we couldn't have dinner at there because we didn't make a reservations. But we managed to have dinner at there. At first, we ordered two glasses of beer and a ramen of Tom Yam that was a popular dish in this restaurant. Tom Yam ramen had very a hot flavor but I love it. Then we ordered a salad of papaya "Som Yam Tai",sauteed vegetables "Rau Muong Xao Toi" They were also hot! I always order "Rau Muong Xao Toi" when I eat dishes at Thai restaurants. It is said that Rau Muong is a Water Spinach. - "Som Yam Tai" 1,030 yen - "Phat Pak Bung" 950 yen - "Tom Yam ramen" 770 yen I want to eat all dishes of "Tinun" someday because it is close to my office. Next time I have dinner at "Tinun",I want to eat "PhadThai" at first.

3 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well , that Thai food looks good,
I love Thai food and we have plenty of good Thai retaurants in the U.K. but very few Japanese restaurants? I wonder why?
You can buy sushi in supermarkets though.
take care
Mike

ba さんのコメント...

hey, reona! hey, mike!
here in brazil it is the opposite. we have tons of sushi bar. maybe it's because we have the biggest japanese community outside japan. mr. koizumi even cried when he came because he have family in brazil... touching, isn't it? ;)

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,Mike!

Thanks for your comment!
I agree you.
There aren't many Japanese restaurant in other countries.

If you come to Japan,enjoy Japanese food!!

Hi,Ba!

I didn't know that!
I could understand.
Thank you for nice answer.

Ba,Do you know a son of Mr.Koizumi?

He is an actor.
His name is Koutarou Koizumi.
http://www.jame.or.jp/izawa/koizumi.html