2006/04/19

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

To tell the truth, I didn't understand that person love a movie "Star wars". My generation didn't watch them in real time. So some of people who were older than me had said to me ,"Star wars was a wonderful movie! I don't believe you!! " Although I had a chance to find them on the stores, I never wanted to watch them. Because they were old movies. So I finally watched it! Yes. I can say that I was wrong!! The first movie of series that I watched is "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith". I skipped!! I know an almost story because many people had told me about it. After watching "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith", I have some questions. - Why did they fight on the galaxy? - What is the dark site? (Sorry,I have to watch it again...) I know my questions are stupid. Because I watched a final movie of Star wars series. So I will watch all series soon! Anyway, The story,characters and the computer graphics of the movie were excellent!

5 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

NO!! Your questions are NOT stupid!!!
It's hard to understand the whole story watching just the episode of closing.

answering you:
- they battle in a galaxy because... well, at the start a narrator says 'in a galaxy far far away'. hahaha just kiddin'! i think george lucas thought that the space was a never explored place before. besides, it's part of the fantasy: we don't know which races the characters are, we don't know the time, we don't know where exactly the galaxy is. so the story becomes like eternal.

-dark side is... hm... how can i say? everything starts with the Force, an extraordinary power that only some 'chosen ones' can develop (on episode 1 someone explains cientificly). when this 'chosen one' uses the Force for the goodness, after lots of training, he/she/it becomes a Jedi. But, in the other hand, if he/she/it uses the power for evilness, so we say the Jedi has surrended by the Dark Side of the Force.

May i give you my opinion? i understand when someone says 'the story is a little stupid' because it is that old yadda-yadda-yadda about good vs. evil (the light sabers are even blue and red!) but if we check the time the first movies were done, it's just amazing the revolution it has brought to the cinema!
in 1977, the only idea people had about space was showed by Stanley Kubrick on '2001'. And suddenly, george lucas was able to invent an adventure quest with spaceships shooting lasers and flying around and laser pistols. i honeslty think the story goes on space just for the technological revolution.

nowadays, episodes 1, 2 & 3 were succesful only in part, because they didn't bring any amazing effect. but it is worthy to understand why luke skywalker (as you must know, anakin's son) has so many troubles.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hihi ^^

1. Why did they fight on the galaxy?
They fight on the galaxy because the story evolves there. No special reason for it. It's just story plot chosen to be at the galaxy

2. What is the dark site?
It is the dark side. When you go to the dark side, it means you choose to be evil.

Hope i helped to answer your questions. I'm not expert for starwars, it is just what i remembered.

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
well I'm not a huge Star Wars fanatic but I've seen episodes 4,5 and 6 when I was younger.
The battle for the galaxy is simply depicting a struggle between good and evil to be in control . The Dark side is some kind of power that is evil that can be used by "the bad guys" and the good guys use "The Force" as their power for good.
I hope that helps?
cheers
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Hello,Everyone!!

Thank for your comments.

I was very surpirsed because you know about starwars very well.

I can understand because of you!!

arigatou gozaima su!!
(It means "Thank you" in Japanese!!)

ba さんのコメント...

you're welcome!

i hope you can watch the other episodes and post your testimonial about them. i'll be waiting, ok? ;)

um abraço,
ba.