2007/01/17

Disappeared my favorite food

Once, I wrote about my favorite food "Nattou". Yesterday, I went to the supermarket. Then I tried to buy "Nattou".

But..

All of "Nattou" have sold out at the supermarket.

What happen?

On sunday, one TV program about "Nattou" had broadcasted. They had said that if you eat "Nattou" twice a day, you can lose your weight and Nattou is good for a diet.

Yes, Japanese who want to lose their weights run to the supermarkets and they bought many "Nattou" after watching the TV program.

Therefore, "Nattou" disappear at the supermarkets. I have to eat only brown rice without my favorite food "Nattou".

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

wow~ that's ingredible. there is alot of people who want to be slim. ^_^"

i should try eating nattou too then. hehe

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that's kind of crazy ... the power of T.V. ....
there can't be that many overweight people in Japan ? can there? the Japanese diet looks so healthy compared to the U.K. ...... there must be less calories in a weeks worth of Japanese meals than in one plate of fish and chips ... ha ha
I really want to try Nattou one day it seems such a strange food but I think I could like it.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

piccola:
I hope you like Nattou.

Mike:
There are many overweight people in Japan.

I am trying to eat Japanese old food style.

Japanese food style is different since I was born.

Some of them eat food like American,Italian,Macdonald.
So they often don't eat Japanese food.
Of course they are fat.

News URL
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20070111p2a00m0na003000c.html

I want you to eat Nattou someday!!!
Because Nattou is my favorite food!

Take care

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I found some U.K. web sites selling Japanese food stock frozen Nattou but because it is frozen they can't post it unless I pay a lot of money.
Have you tried frozen nattou? Will it taste the same?
take care
Mike