2007/01/31

My trip of Penang #2 Going around Penang

After waking up at 7 am, I and my mother went to the restaurant of the hotel in order to have a breakfast. I ate too much. Of course I ate Indian Curry, Omlets, Penang's noodle "Chao Kway Teow" as breakfast. I didn't know this noodle "Chao Kway Teow" before I had gone to Penana last year. "Chao Kway Teow" is one of my favorite Penang's food.



After the breakfast, we went to the lobby of the hotel and waited for the bus. We planed to go around Penang and Batterfly farm and toropical spice garden. The bus arrived in front of the hotel and we got on the bus. At first, we went to the temples.
This is a Burmese temple.








This is Ne French buddhist temple.




Do you know about "Eto"?
I was born in the year of Tiger of "Eto".
This is a tiger of god.



After seeing temples, we went to the botanical garden. I like it so much. There are a lot of trees and flowers. In addition, there are some monkey in the garden!!!





This flower is very interesting. I don't know the name of this tree and I didn't see this tree and flower in Japan.









The Botanical garden is so large that I coudln't go around all of the botanical garden. I am sorry. If I have a chance, I will try going around all of the botanical garden.
After goint to the botanical garden, we went to the Fort Cornwallis.



Then we ate Chinese food at the restaurant and went back to the hotel. I will write about going to the butterfly farm & tropical spice garden.

2 件のコメント:

Piccola さんのコメント...

the flower is part of the tree. tree name is cannonball tree. I think it's pretty too~ ^_^ glad you had fun in penang.

reona さんのコメント...

piccola:
Thank you for the comment and telling me the name of tree!!!