2007/01/31

My trip of Penang #4 Stalls & local food of Penang

Do you know that Penan is called "Food paradise"?

There are many stalls and restaurants,shops,hotels around Batu Ferringhi. So many travelers often go to stalls around hotel at nights.

Of course me too.



I often went to this food stalls in Penang.



There are food stalls of many types.
These are menu of Chinese food stall. I ate this. It was very delicious.The price was RM6(120yen).


I found Japanese tenpanyaki's food stall.


When I had been to Penang for the first time, I eat Penang's local food "Fried Koai Teow". It was baked noodle with vegetables & prawn. I like it. So I ate it at food stalls or restaurants ,hotel every day.
This is a stall of "Fried Koai Teow".The price in only RM5(170yen)


I wanted to eat spring rolls. But the food stall was closed.

This is a seafood food stall. Seafood is not expensive in Penang. If you like seafood, you will be able to eat enough.



I went to a restaurant "Fantas" because food are delicious and it was close to the hotel.


I ordered "Fried Koai Teow" and beer,salad with my mother. But I couldn't eat all of it. So I taked away.The price was RM14(560yen).

Of course I ate it after 2 hours while drinking beer.
Although food stalls are good, other stalls are very interesting. You can find nice things at stalls.



I bought 2 bottles of perfume. The price was RM50(1500yen).Of course , I said "Please discount,please".

These are candles.

These are lamps. I wanted to buy them. But I gave up because I had no money.
These are DVD of films. I bought one DVD. The price was RM4(160yen).
Anyway, you can eat local food or other and buy all of things.(clothes,bags,clocks,wallets,malaysian's thing.) I really enjoyed walking around stalls. It was a good exercise because I ate too much while staying in Penang.

0 件のコメント: