2007/01/30

My trip of Penang #1 Going to Penang

We had to get up at 5 am because I had to arrive at the Narita international airport until 9 am. After waking up , I and my mother got on the train & Narita express train. Then we arrived at the airport at 8 am. While getting on the express train, I kept sleeping.

We waited for getting on the airplane of JAL until 10:40 am and we got on the airplane. Then airplane took off at 11 am.

It takes 5 hours from Narita to KL. So I read the book and watched the movies.

After getting on the airplane a few while later, we ate snacks and drank a lot of bottles of wine.

- snack and a bottle of wine.

- Lunch

The menu is
- Grilled chicken with spicy sause
- Smoked salmon
- Marinated seafood
- Poteto salada
- Salad by onion dressing
- Chestnut profiterole
- Roll and butter
I couldn't eat the dessert. But other of dishes were delicious. Of course I drank a lot of bottles of wine. After 5hours, I arrived in KL international airport. After immigration, we went to see duty free shops.




These were malaysian noodle and rice.


We waited for 2 hours. Then we got on the airport from KL to penang. It takes 1 hours.

While getting on the airplane and reading the book, one woman talked to me. She lives in Penang and she got on the airplane in order to go back to her home. She had been to Japan and she knew a little Japanese. But I wanted to talk with her in English. So I talked with her in English for 1 hour. She knew about Penang very well and she taught me that one festival will be hold on 1th of Feb. So I and my mother decided to go and see the festival.

After 1 hour, we finally arrived in Penang airport and got on the bus for 1 hour. Then we arrived at the hotel "Bayview beach resort hotel" at 22 pm. Before, I had stayed other hotel "Park Royal Grand Hotel of Penang". It was very excellent. The hotel that we stayed was good.


After checking in the hotel, we entered our room and took a rest. Tomorrow, we had to go out at 8am in order to go around Penang. So we slept at 1 am. Anyway, Penang is good. I was happy because I could visit in Penang again

0 件のコメント: