2007/01/31

My trip of Penang #3 Butterfly farm & tropical spice garden

After walking around Georgetown of Penang, we looked for the taxi in order to go to Butterfly farm and tropical spice garden. Last year, I couldn't go to there. So I wanted to go to there.

I made a mistake when I and my mother got on the taxi. I didn't discout the price. So I had to pay RM45(1710 yen). Anyway, we went to Butterfly farm at first. The driver of the taxi was keep waiting for us.

When we entered into Butterfly farm, we were surprised becasuse there were a lot of beautiful butterflies. So we took a lot of pictures.



This bug is called "Man Face Bug".Funny.




This is a butterfly of Germany.

This is a butterfly of Malaysia.

This is a butterfly of Brazil.

This is a butterfly of Canada.

This is a butterfly of Japan.

I tried to find a butterfly of England. But there was not in there.
If you want to more photos of butterflies, look at this.


After seeing the Butterfly farm, we went to the tropical spice center by the taxi because I like hrebs. Tropical spice garden is very big. But there are a lot of species. The man who was a driver guided the tropical spice garden to us.

I really enjoyed walking around the tropical spice garden.If you go to there, you will be able to feel real nature.

We enjoyed seeing Butterfly farm & tropical spice garden for 2 hours. Then we got on the taxi and went back to hotel. It took 20 min from there to the hotel.
We took a rest for 1 hour and I went to the pool of the hotel and enjoyed swimming for 1 hour.


It is very hot until 6 pm. So local people and travelers go out since about 7 pm. There are many stalls and shops,restaurants around hotels. So you can buy anything and eat delicious local food too. Of course I enjoyed eating local food at food stalls and seeing shops.

I will write about stalls and local food of Penang later.

0 件のコメント: