2006/01/14

The hotel 'Grand Park Royal Plaza' in Penang

The hotel where I stayed while traveling is 'Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel'. When I had ordered the tour in the travel agency,I had selected the upgrade hotel. Because there were some reasons. ・Hotels of the standard tour was far away from Batu Ferringhi Beach. ・I looked forward to buy clothes or shoes in the shop of adidas. So the hotel must be close to there. ・I wanted to go to the night markets by walk. ・there were delicious restaurant in the hotel. And beautiful pools and some shops. So I could enjoy shopping,swimming,parasaling,eating while staying in the hotel. While I had stayed the hotel,I could eat the buffet breakfast at the restaurant.But I don't usually have a breakfast in Japan because I don't feel like eating in the morning. Then I thought it is nice not to eat breakfast because I would start doing a diet. But I couldn't do a diet.The reason of it was that breakfast was very delicious! For example,there were japanese foods,chinese foods,breads,cakes,penang foods,fruits in the restaurant. Finally I ate grilled beef steak as breakfast. In addition,the view of the restaurant was very nice!I could see the beautiful sunrise while eating breakfast. Anyway,it was nice to stay the hotel 'Grand Park Royal Plaza hotel'. I would like to stay there when I go to Penang again!

0 件のコメント: