2006/01/07

Malaysia airline

I got on the airplanes of Malaysia airline for the first time when I went to Penang. The flight attendants are very kind. Their uniforms were very beautiful but I couldn't take pictures of them. After I got on the plane,flight attendants were starting serving drinks. I heard that alcoholic drinks are more expensive than Japan. And it is the fact when I stayed in Penang. So I ordered beer and drank at the first. Then the meal time. I drank white wine while eating. The meals of the Malaysia airline were very delicious. Especially,Japanese noodle 'Soba' was very nice! Unfortunately I couldn't eat all. After the meal time,I watched some movies. But there weren't nice movies on the programs. That was too bad! I had nothing to do and so I had been reading a book 'Tokyo tower'. Snack ・chocolate bar ・oranage juice ・potatoes sandwiches I couldn't eat all of this snack.

0 件のコメント: