2006/01/06

I made preparations for my departure at my house.

Yesterday,I made preparations for my departure at my house. I packed my suitcase to travel. And I checked the web sites to collect the informations of Penang. But I don't finish packing yet. I have to pack my suitecase this evening. After work,I will drop by the shop to buy some instant cameras tommorow. I'm going to wake up at 5 am tomorrow morning. Because I have to go to the Narita Airport at 8 am to check in 2 hours before departure. The airplane of Malaysia Airlines will take off at 10:30. Then it will arrive at the KL ariport at night. I will transfer to the another airplane that goes to Penang Airport,when the airplane arrived at KL airport. After going through immigration,I have to exchange some money at the airport. I think that I will check in the hotel at 9 pm.

5 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

You're going to love Penang. I've been there once and the night life is amazing. You can eat out at mamak (hawker) stalls.

How long are you visiting?

reona さんのコメント...

Thanks for your comment!
I am going to stay for 3days.
I 'm looking forward to eating out at stalls.

Every one told me that the food of Penang is good.

When did you go to Penang?
And Did you do parasailing?

I'm going to do parasailing.

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

I went to Penang 2 years ago. Gurney drive is where all the food is at during night time. I had a chance to go parasailing but chickened out. :(

You can perhaps bargan with the personnel in charge; they may cut you a deal. There's also horse back riding that you can do.

I'm leaving on a trip myself. Going to backpack throughout Japan. :)

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,X!
Thanks for your comment!

I came back from Penang Yesterday.
I did parasailing!!
It was very fantastic!
When you go to Penang,
try parasailing!

>Gurney drive is where all the food is at during night time.
I went to there!!

And I was surprised at night's markets.

Then I had a dinner at the stalls.
Food of Penang was very delicious.

I decided to go to penang again!

>I'm leaving on a trip myself. Going to backpack throughout Japan.

When?
Are you going to come to Tokyo?

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

Actually, I'm in Tokyo right now. But I'm going to be travelling south of Japan for a while. I'll be back in Tokyo on Thursday if you want to meet somewhere.

Just email me with the address the.x.tension@gmail.com. Hopefully, We'll be able to schedule some time and place to meet.

-X