2006/01/25

Spring rolls

As soon as is was 6 pm,I left my office at once. Because I had to go to the post office to send books that was sold by amazon. At first I went to the bank to withdraw some money from the account. Then I got on the subway and went to Shinjyuku. There is a post office that is opened all day. And I went to the post office and paid the fee of sending books. It was 280 yen. Before I went out the post office,I found commemorative stamps in there. There were many kind of commemorative stamps. These are kitty's stamps.The price is 500yen. These are world heritage stamps. I went to some shops. But I couldn't find the nice belt. I didn't give up looking for it and I could buy the nice belt! It is a red leather belt and the price was 3200 yen. I was lucky! After shopping,I went to the Thailand resturant. I sometimes went through the restaurant before but I never eat there. My mom had said that she wanted to eat spring rolls last night. And I bought the restuarant and paid 750 yen. I think it was very expensive!!Because there were only 2 rolls. Anyway, I went to home and eat spring rools with my mom. Those were very yummy! I think I would try to make the spring rools. エスニック料理の代表生春巻きセット(約10本分)ポー・ピヤ・ソット 生春巻きの皮【ライスペーパー】(中サイズ22cm) 生春巻きのたれ 280ml 1本箱入り えび王国(カクテルシュリンプ) 500g【※複数・同梱用商品※】単品のご注文はご遠慮下さい。...

2 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

Mmm. Those spring rolls look good.

reona さんのコメント...

Very delicious!!

Do you like spring rolls?

I love spring rolls.
When I would cook spring rolls,
I 'm going to write the article on my blog!