2006/01/19

Test the program & find the bugs

I'm keeping testing the program all day since yesterday. The program was made by other people. I think the testing the program is very important but very boring. Especially the program someone made. At my worse,there were a lot of the bugs in the programs. I can't believe! I think that there will be not a lot of bugs if I make the programs. I found the unbelievable bugs while testing. Due to the programs,I have a stomachache ace since yesterday. I already drank some medicines 2 times today. I feel like going home! But the weekend is close to. I can't wait for the weekend. I am going to go to shopping & meet my brother to see me. I bought the things for My brother in Penang. I hope he likes those!! My brother sometimes come to my house and had a dinner together. I like spending times with my family.

0 件のコメント: