2006/01/09

parasailing

I was looking forward to parasailing from before travel!!And I did parasailing in Penang. Mr.Ou that he was my guide said to me,'Let's try parasailing when you are in Penang!'Then I entered for the sports center of hotel after swimming in the pool.The fee of parasailing was RM35(about 15mins). Before I did,I signed the convenant.And the instructors told me the way of parasailing. He said to me, 'When you fly,I will raise my hands and ran.And when you hear our voices,I will pull red rope.' While I waited my turn,Japanese woman came down from sky.I asked her about parasailing. She told me that she goes back to Japan and it is very hard to pull red rope because the window is very strong. And The man doing parasailing got into the sea when he came down from sky.I was very shocked at the accident.Because he couldn't hear the instructor's voice, he didn't pull the red rope.And he dropped into the ocean. I felt fear.The woman waiting for her turn felt fear too.When we talked about stopping parasailing,the instructors called my name. I ran and I did parasailing.I couldn't fly and was about to fall into the ocean at first.But after 5 mins I enjoyed the view from sky.I could see the hotels & mountains & ocean from sky.It was very beautiful. But I felt fear too.Because I couldn't see the face of people and hear the voice at all.I thought I would fall into the sea like that man. When I got near the beach,I thought I had to pull red rope.Then I did and I could fall in the ground. I want to do parasailing again! Let's try parasailing.

0 件のコメント: