2008/06/11

Charo episode11 - The Dream woman



It's the day of a street fair. After wandring around for a while, Charo stops in front of a very small tent. It looks inviting.

Charo: Wow... How small!

Charo peeps in. As he looks around, somebody picks him up.

Charo: Arf!

Andorra: It's all right. There's no need to worry.

It's the woman he saw in his dream.

Charo: あのときの・・・

Andorra: I was waiting for you, Charo.

The woman lights her lamp and burns some purple flower petals. At the same time, a sweet smell surrounds Charo, making him sleepier and sleepier.



Andorra: Little turtles crawl in the sea blow.

Stars fall in the sky.

Float your way back home.

Float your way to love.

Run to the arms of the one you love.

Claim what you're always worty of...



In his dreamland, Charo wakes up to see the woman's face again.

Andorra: My name is Andorra. I know you.

Charo: How come you know?

Andorra: I'm the dream-traveler. I visited your dream. Do you want to see the boy Shota?

Charo: Yes...but...

Andorra brings her hand close to Charo's forehead. Somehow, Charo is able to see Shota.

Charo: Shota! It's me!

Andorra: Sh.... Be quiet and watch.

Shota: I'm looking for my dog. I don't understand... My dog, where?

Charo calls out to him but soom the vision disappears.

Andorra: I'm afraid that's it. You just saw a piece of Shota's dream. See? He's trying to find you. He's even looking for you in his dream. And you know, maybe I can help you... Why don't we see each other again? In your dream.

Saying so, Andorra strokes Charo on the head.

Charo: (Wakes up) What?

Andorra: We should call it a day now. I'll see you again, Charo.

Charo is still feeling dreamy as he walks to where Dread is waiting.

Dread: (licking ice cream) This is delicious... Hey, what's the matter?

Charo: ....

Dread: What's the matter?

Charo: I saw Shota...

Dread: What? You okay, kid? Charo: A woman... I knew her... She showed me Shota.

Dread: Uh...oh... This is serious... Maybe too much sun. All right, Why don't you sit her in the shade and rest?

Charo: Yes...

Dread goes on licking his ice cream. Charo still can't forget the vision of Shota. Shota is looking for him!

This makes Charo feel strong again.

0 件のコメント: