2008/06/04

Farmars markets of UK

Hi,how are you?

I am fine. But I am a little busy now. Yesterday, I made some documents of new projects.

Today, I have to attend the meeting...

Anyway, I want to talk about other thing!

I am reading the magazine of UK. It is about the Cotswolds!!!
And there are many interesting things of the Cotswolds in the magazine.

- Farmars market of Cheltenham

I had known about farmers markets before I went to UK. But I didn't go to there when I went to UK. Because I didn't had a lot of time.... I am sorry...

I found Cheltenham's farmers markets.

Do you want to go to there? Or have you ever gone to there? Mike told me that Uk's people prefer organic foods. Japanese too.

A few year ago, I ate only vegetables and rices. Because I was interested in Yoga. Last year, I did yoga for a year, I realized that the nature food is most important. We sometimes ate junk foods. But it isn't healthy.

So I will try to eat fresh and organic foods. Of course, sometimes, I eat fish and meat.(Sashime etc.)

- Plantation Cottage herbs

I love herbs. So I sometimes use herbs while cooking.



- Hayles Fruit Farm

- Lyne down cider

There is this store in Gloucester

Yes. This place is famous as the movie "Harry Potter".



Mike knows I love a cider of UK!!! So I'd like to drink this cider someday!!!

Do you want to go to there? Or have you ever gone to there?

If there are farmers markets in your country or you had gone to, please tell me!!!

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that's very interesting that there should be an article about Cheltenham and Gloucester in a Japanese magazine. Of course I have shopped for food at Cheltenham farmers market but I live in Cheltenham : )
It is very good for meat and vegetables , often we buy our lunch for work from the market . We buy Scotch Eggs ..... do you know about Scotch Eggs?
We are lucky here because Cheltenham and Gloucester are in an area with plenty of countryside and farms we have a great choice of fresh ,local good quality food available. It is not easy to buy fish though because we are not so near the coast.
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Of course, I know you live in Cheltenham!!
So I wrote about it!

Anyway, I really envy you because you live in a most wonderful place!

Recently, Cotswolds are famous in Japan.
At last night, TV program that it was about the Cotswolds was broadcasted.

I wish I'll go to there someday!

By the way,
I know Scotch Eggs!!!
I can buy Scotch Eggs in Japan.

Take care!