2008/06/25

Live from Abbey Road

Well, I use the computer while working for a long time. So I sometimes feel dried eye and stiff in my shoulders...

By the way, I love Jamiroquai. When I was 18 years old, I had listened to their song for the first time. Then I love their songs and I go to their live when they come to Japan.

I don't often Japanese TV drama at all. Except Japanese TV drama "Furuhata ninzaburo".

At night of yesterday, I watched TV's ad "Clarion" of Jamiroquai on TV for the first time.



The music is "Feel So Good". I like this song.

By the way, I check out the website "Wikipedia" every day. Do you often check out?

It is so useful for not only private interests but also business.

Today, I felt the pain of my eyes. So I killed time. Please keep it secret!

Then I checked out the page of Jamiroquai. Then I found one thing!

Yes, Abbey Road!!!

According to this, Jamiroquai played music at Abbey Road Studio!!! How exciting! The title is "Live_from_Abbey_Road". I didn't know it at all.

I will try to watch it!

3 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

I envy Jamiroquai's videos! They always drive expensive cars! hahaha
By the way "Feel so Good" is awesome!!!

reona さんのコメント...

Ba:
Oi!

Thank you for the comment.

Yeah, it is right that their cars are expensive!
hahaha
In the past, Jay Kay put on the clothes of Adidas.
But now, he is wearing the clothes of Prada!!!
hahahah

I hope you like "feel so good".

Tchau!

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, Prada????
It is very very expensive! Too fancy for me! hahahha

Yes, "feel so good" is very relaxing, it is the lounge-type. I liked it!