2008/06/25

Elizabeth The golden age

You know, the season is rainy in Japan now. So since last week, it had been rainy days...

I think the rainy season will be over soon.

By the way,I watched the movie "Elizabeth: The Golden Age". Because the rain was heavy.



It was so interesting after reading the history of England. If I didn't know about the history, I couldn't understand at all.

Recently, I enjoy reading the books about the history of England. It is so fun for me. Because I went to UK and I could understand England more.

I try to check out the history after enjoy trips.

When I was a child, I didn't often study the history of Japan and others. But now, I like the history!!!

Do you like history?

By the way, do you know this website?

According to the website and TV shows, this year is an anniversary of UK and Japan. So many events are held in Tokyo and etc! (Arts, Music, etc)

On last sunday, I tried to reserve one event but the tickets were already sold out... I was really sorry...

If I have a time, I will try to go some events.

0 件のコメント: