2008/06/17

Charo episode12 - Sirius

On a gloomy Monday morning, there's a crowd in from of John's shop. Margherita and Charo are there, too. A burglar has broken in and is barricding himslef inside.

Charo: Look, Margherita!

Margherita: The burglar!

In a split second, a black shadow jumps on the burglar. So quick that nobody understands what has happend. It's the super police dog Sirius.

(applause)

Sirius: Arf!

The next day, Rosa's checking out the newspaper.

Rosa: Look! There's an article about yesterday's robbery. It says, "The wonder dog is to be given a medal from NYPD." Wow! Isn't this something?

Just then, a police officer and the Doberman enter the restaurant.

(Applause from the customers.)

Rosa: Hello, Chatherine! Congratulations!

Catherine: It wasn't me. It was Sirus.

Rosa: Hi, Sirius. How does it feel to be hero?

Sirius: Bow - wow!

Rosa: So sirius, shall I fix you something special? And extra reward?

Catherine: That's nice job but no thank you, Rosa. He was just doing his job. We don't want to spoil him.
Rosa: Oh, okay. It's tough to be a police dog, isn't it?

Charo comes in for his food.

Margherita: Charo, come on in. I'll introudece you to Sirius. Sirius, this is charo. He's from Japan.

Charo: Hello. My name is Charo. Nice to meet you.

Sirius: Hi, welcome to New York, Charo.

Margherita: I hear that you're going to receive a medal for yesterday's work.

Sirius: I was just doing my job.

Margherita: Well, then I wonder if you could help us, too. This Charo over her, he wants to return to Japan. What kind of advice could you give him?

Sirius looks at Charo, thinks for a while, and finally, in a calm voice...

Sirius: None.

Margherita: ... That's it? You can't think of anything?

Sirius: For a dog to get back to Japan, he would need the help of a human. Without that help, it's impossible.

Margherita: But there must be a way. I mean, you're with the plice, you're supposed to help us.

Sirius: A fact is a fact.

Margherita: Okay, okay, I shouldn't have asked you in the first place. Charo, let's go!

Margherita seems to be really upset.

Margherita: He's always like that, you know. Calm and logical. All he cares about is his work.

Charo: But he was right.

Margherita: He's always right, but...but... can't he show some heart, some warmth, some...

I mean, it wouldn't hurt to say "I'll try" or "I'll look into it" or...

Charo: Please don't be so angry.

Margherita: (sign) You are right, Charo. I souldn't be so angry. It's a waste of energy... I'm going shopping. See you later.

Charo: Yes, see you later, Margherita.

Meanwhile,Sirius sits patiently beside Cahtherine. He seems very proud and happy.

0 件のコメント: