2008/06/24

Charo episode13 - Pride

Bad weather is heading towards the city. Charo's on his way back to his nest. Around the corner, he almost bumps into Sirius.

Charo: Sirius!

Sirius: Shhh, you're ... Charo. Listen, you'd better go back and use other street.

Charo: What's wrong?

Sirius: A suspect is hiding out in that building. We're on a steakout now.

Just then, a hat comes dancing from nowhere, And old woman is looking for her missing hat on a sidewalk nearby.

Charo: This ... is hers. Why don't you take it to her? You're faster.

Sirius: I told you I can't move.

Charo: ... I understand. I'll go.

Charo tries, but the hat is too big for him. However... Charo is inside that hat, walking.

Old woman: Oh, you brought back my hat for me. How sweet of you! Thank you so much!

Charo: Arf!!!

At that moment, Chatherine and Sirius bursts into the building. The next day...

Rosa: Look! Sirius has done it again! He found a murder suspect. Wonderful, isn't it? (Cut to the back alley)

Charo: I met Sirius yesterday. There was an old lady, too. The wind blew off her hat. I asked Sirius to help. But he said he was working.

Margherita: I tought his work to help people.

Dread: Maybe he was in a tight spot.

Charo: I bought the hat... to the old woman.

Margherita: Good for you, Charo.

Charo: Why?

Margherita: What you did might not be beroic, but I'm sure you did a very good thing.

Charo: Thank you.

Without a word, Dread starts off to his nest.

Charo: I'd better go, too. Goodbye, Margherita.

(Charo catches up with Dread.)

Dread: Sirius did the right thing. Dogs have pride, too.

Charo: Pride?

Dread: Yes, if you're trying hard, you shold be proud of yourself.

Charo: I try hard... to get back to Shota.

Dread: I know. You should be proud of yourself, Charo.

Charo: Yes, Dread. What are you proud of?

Dread: What am I proud of? Hmm... I used to have something but...(laugh) maybe I dropped it somewhere.

Charo: (after a little thinking) Do you want me to to find it for you?

Dread: (Suddenly serious) Will you? Will you do that for me, Charo?

Charo knows they are talking about something important. He feels very close to Dread. On the other hand, Dread is thinking to himself.

Dread:(saying to himself) I'll try everything for you to return to Japan. I'll try everything!

0 件のコメント: