2008/08/26

The battle of cooking

Well, it is too fast that the times go.

By the way, I want to write about my summer vacation.

After enjoying seeing orchids in the garden with my family, my father wanted to try cooking a pasta like the restaurant where we ate pasta.

So I went to a supermarket and bought some vegetables(tomatoes, paprika, bean sprout, cabbege,cucumbers) and a beaf.

Then my father prepared to make pasta.

When I was watching my father in the kitchen, I tought I would try cooking other dish.

What did I make?

The answer is gazpacho!!!



I sometimes make gazpacho in the summer because the weather is hot and we don't feel eating heavy foods.

My recipe is here.

- Cut vegetables
- Boil bean sprout and cabbege
- Add salt and pepper, white wine
- Mix vegetables and tomato's juice

Then gazpacho was kept in refrigerator.

The time of dinner came and we eat pasta and gazpacho together.

My father said, "You win! Gazpacho is more delicious than pasta!".
And he said that he put into a little red wine instead of white wine.
So the taste might be not good.

Although he said that, my mother and I were really satisfied with that pasta because the pasta was delicious!

I think he said because my father is kind.

It is nice to eat delicious food at the restaurant with familes.
However, it is interesting and fun to cook something with families.

0 件のコメント: