2008/08/18

The express bus and Ena service area

My short summer vacation was finally over.

I had stayed at my parent's home for 5 days and came back to a real world where I am live in yesterday.
I went some places with my father and mother.
I will write about it on my blog soon.

By the way, it was a first time to get on the express bus 2 times on the evening.
I always had gotten on the midnight express bus.
So I didn't see any landscapes while get on the midnight buss.

But this time, I could see landscapes and took photos.

On 12th, the bus left in Shinjyuku at 4 pm.
The bus stopped at service areas 3 times while about 6 hours.
There are shops and restaurants in service areas.
We arrived at Ena service area at 8 pm.
Ena is a place of Gifu pref.
There are many mountains around Gifu pref.

Then I got out a bus and I saw one thing.

What did I see?

Firework!!!



I watched beautiful fireworks exploded in the night sky!!!

In the summer fireworks displays are held in Japan.
I like seeing fireworks.
So I often go to see them in the summer.
However, I didn't see any fireworks this year until 12 the of Aug.
So I was luck because there were many people in fireworks displayes and the trains were crowed to and from firework displays.
It was so hard to go back homes.
Indeed, I had waited for getting on the trains for at least 2 hours a few years ago.

And we could stayed the place around firework displays for a half day in order to see fireworks.
Before starting a firwork display "Sumida hanabi taikai", I had to stay outside for 5 hours...
I thought I must be tired before seeing fireworks...
Yeah, it was true.

At this time, I could see fireworks without any efforts.

It is fun to enjoy seeing landscapes while getting bus.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I hope you had a good time .
speak soon
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Yeah,I could have a great time with my family!

See you again!