2008/08/06

Struggle against sleepiness

Hi, how are you?

I am fine. However, I feel like taking a nap right now with all this work...

Because I can't often sleep well recently.
At last night, I waked up at 2 am and 4 am...
I think I might wake up because of air conditioner.
For example, I wake up and feel a chill because I put on the air conditioner while sleeping.
Meanwhile, if I don't put off the air conditioner, I can't sleep because of the summer heat...

So when I wake up at this morning, I felt dull.
If it is possible, I'd like to take a day off today.
But I managed to go to the office.

After a lunch, I couldn't stop closing my eyelids a few times.
My boss's desk is in front of my desk.
Fortunately, my boss took a day off today.
I drank many cups of coffee to fight off the urge to sleep.
What do you do if you feel sleepy while working?

I often do these things.

- drink lots of cups of coffee

- rub the sleep my eyes

- go out and feel a fresh air to cool my head

- chew a gum

If I can't stop feeling sleepy after doing all, I must give up not to take awake. It is best to leave my office and take a nap at my home.

Yes, I am a bad employee...

So I saw the clock many times while working because I wanted to go home at once. As soon as it will be 6 pm, I will leave my office without any words...

0 件のコメント: