2008/08/01

The movie "Ikigami"

well, I will go to spanish restaurant although we planed to eat Japanese eel tonight. Because my friend said that we couldn't reserve at Japanese eel restaurant.

Maybe, many people plan to eat eel because the weather is too hot!!!

I was sorry but I perfer Spanish food.

By the way, do you remember about Japanese comic "Ikigami"?
In the past, I wrote about it on my blog.
Finally, the movie of Ikigami will be released next month in Japan.

Shouta Matsuda as the main character of this movie played in the movie. If you want to watch other movie previews, you can watch this.


You may know his father.
His father is a famous actor "Yusaku Matsuda".
Yes, his father had played as the movie "The black rain".

According to the website of wikipedia, Shouta Matsuda can speak English because he studied abroad in UK for 2 years.

I like Shouta Mastuda too.
When the TV drama "Bara no nai hanaya" was boradcasted in Japan, I often watched it.
(The title means that flowershop without rose)
I didn't know about him before watching them at all.
I thought his performance was great after watching them.
He is 22 years old but his talent was greater than other Japanese actors.
I expect his future!!!

0 件のコメント: