2008/08/02

Best pizza "Sicilian"

How are you? I am fine. When the weekend comes, I usually stay at home because I don't like Japanese summer heat.

If I must go out, I try to go out at nights.

By the way, do you like a pizza?

I love a pizza.

Then I found my best pizza!

One day, one person taught me one pizza's restaurant.
That is "California pizza Kitchen".

Do you know that?

I didn't know that at all.
A few days ago, I went to there and ate Sicilian pizza for the first time to eat a pizza.



I can't explain the taste of Sicilian pizza well.

The toppings of pizza were Italian sausages, salamis,Parmigiano Reggiano,Mozzarella,basil,oregano.
Taste was so spicy and the sausage and salami were so nice!!!
And pizza bakes until the top was so crispy.
The price was about 2380 yen.
I think 2 or 3 peple can be satisfied with one pizza.
Please think again to order another pizza if you want to eat many pizza.
You had better order another pizza after finish eating a pizza if you can eat and you aren't stuffed.

Before I loved Mrgherita pizza but I prefer Silian pizza now because I love spicy foods.
The volume of Sicilian pizza was so huge and I was so stuffed that I couldn't eat another bite.
However, I want to eat Sicilian pizza again and I will tell my friends California pizza.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
that Pizza looks good ... I had to eat breakfast after reading your blog it made me hungry ..
there is a new Pizza delivery service started in Cheltenham called Strega Pizza which is very good. So when I am too lazy to cook I often order Pizza from them. They have a real wood fired Pizza oven from Italy and make their Pizzas thin and crispy and use delicious toppings also the pizzas are huge ... 17 inches wide!!!!!
I hope the hot weather stops soon for you
take care
Mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Thank you for the comment!
Yeah, the pizza of CPK was so nice!

You ordered the pizza?
Wow!
According to your comment,
the pizza looks like nice!
I want to eat pizza tonight!
hahaha