2009/12/12

The head of fishes and Japanese vegetable "Komatsuna"

A few week ago, I picked leaves of Japanese vegetable "Komatsuna" because they were bigger. So I cooked them. In Japan, they often eat Japanese dish "Ohitashi" of "Komatsuna". Ohitashi means boiled vegetables are dipped in soy sauce.

Yesterday, I checked Komatsuna and found new leaves! I hope that I will pick leaves again!

This is Japanese vegetalbe "Asuparana" 's bud.



My friends told me that they eat floral buds and stems of "Asuparana".

A few days ago, I found the head of the fish "Sparidae" in the super market. So I cooked it and I ate this dish "taino ara ni".



In Japan, some people eat heads of fishes.Of course, I like it! Tuna Kabuto-yaki (head of tuna grilled) is so famous. However, it is so expensive and rare. If you want to see photos of Tuna Kabuto-yaki, you can see this.

0 件のコメント: