2009/12/23

My favorite burger "Chicken Tatsuta"

Yesterday, I went to the super market and bought some foods. Then I made my favorite burger as a lunch box.

This burger is called "chickentatsuta burger".



You can read about it on this website.

By the way, my friend gave me a few succulent plants a few days ago.



Recently, I often go to the flower shops after work. Then I enjoy watching flowers and other plants. If it is a spring, I will buy some flowers and start enjoy gardening. Of crouse, I'll plant seeds of spring's vegetables in Feb or March. Now, I am thinking about it. On this weekend, I'll try to read the books of planting vegetables and buy some seeds.

1 件のコメント:

Franco Escobar さんのコメント...

how it taste I have never eaten food like that in my country.

Visit my blog : Goo-Sharing.com ^_^