2009/12/15

Japanese vegetable "Mizuna" and Sashimi

On the last weekend, I had a dinner with my brother and enjoyed drinking wine together. We ate Japanese foods at his home. This is one of foods that we ate.

- Sashimi


My brother prefers seafoods to meats. Of course, me too. In the past, I often used to eat meats. But I don't often eat meats. So we bought fresh sashimi in the super market. By the way, according to the weather news, this winter is warmer than before. So my vegetables are fine.

- Japanese vegetable "Mizuna"



I made a salad of Mizuna which I grew.



My brother said Mizuna was so fresh and he likes Mizuna. I was so happy!!!

I may eat some Japanese vegetable "Komatsuna" soon.

- Japanese vegetable "Komatsuna"



- The flower "Primrose"



In this year, I started planting vegetables. In the past, my hobby was planting flowers. So I will start planting flowers again in the spring of the next year. Of course, I'll keep planting vegetables too!

0 件のコメント: