2006/06/15

Chip!!!

My mind is foggy from lack of sleep. I watched the games until 6 am. At frist, I watched the game of Spain vs Spain vs Ukraine. Spain got 4 points and Spain won! I think the game was interesting. Then I watched the game of Tunisia vs. Saudi Arabia.The game ended in a draw. When I watched this game, I wanted to sleep. But I tried to watch this game. Because I wouldn't get up again and watch the game of Germany vs Poland if I would sleep. Lastly,the game of Germany vs Poland had started. Finally,Germany got 1 point at injury time. After watching the games, I feel tired. So I slept for 1 hours. Tonight's games are here. - Ecuador vs Costa Rica (From 10:00 pm to 12:00 am) - England vs Trinidad and Tobago (From 1:00 am to 3:00 am) - Sweden vs Paraguay (From 4:00 am to 6:00 am) Do you know that the games of next week will start at 11 pm and they will finish at 6:00 am. (The game of Japan and Brazil will start 4:00 am.) By the way,I want to talk about my new collection. I am collectiong these. Yes,Cocacola Japan started new campaign!!! It is called 'chip'. There are 32 kinds of chips that is printed national flags of participation country 32 countries of FIFA WORLD CUP2006 Germany. The number of 14 columns is printed by the back side of a chip. We post the number on the web site of cocacola Japan. Then we can bet 3 results of world cup's games. Then I will be able to get these towels if my bet win. This campaign will be kept until July 4th. I have to keep driking coca-cola until I will get all chips!!!

7 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

IRA and that has pushed the prospect of creation, also picked up Peabodys. and a bidet. year. Another 57 were to follow. estimate about 3 million people are in

ba さんのコメント...

Wow, this promotion looks awesome!!!!!

If you want to share the Coca-cola, I'm available, ok? hahahah

And I think you should have slept today... In my opinion, the games were awful... Anyway, let's wait for Japan vs. Brazil!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
ah, now I know how you can stay awake all night to see so many games........... by drinking coca cola!!!!
I like world cup collections , when I was a child i collected coins with team badges on that were given away free with petrol, of course i was always asking my father to fill up the car...ha ha. I have also collected the books of stickers at each world cup. Those chips look cool, I don't think you can get those in the U.K.........
did you get any towels yet??
I saw a little of each game yesterday and listened to Spain on the Radio....... mmm... Spain seem to be playing well but other sides seem to be struggling or not trying so hard. France were very poor the other day.
So we have an England game tonight, we will finish work early to watch it...... i hope for a win but more I hope for a good performance .
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:

Thank you for the comment!

Are you all right?

Yep,I think this promotion is nice!

I may sleep tonight after watching the game of England.
Thank you for worrying about me!
You must sleep more because you have a cold.

I will send you a chip of Brazil if I can get!

Take care

Mike:
Thank you for the comment.

I don't have any towels yet.If I have,I will post !!!

Wow.
Your collections are wonderful!

It was nice that you will finish work early!!!
I hope that England will win!

Enjoy the game together!

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Your joke is nice.
I will send a lot of coca-cola!!!!
Hahaha

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I just watched the video you posted,
I've seen it last week because my friend emailed it.
We laughed because we had tried the same thing with coke and mints ..ha ha but ours was not so spectacular..ha ha
it just covered my garden with coke!!
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:
Really?

wow.
I want to watch !!!

I tought I would try.
I will stop trying because you taught me!!
Hahaha.