2006/06/10

The game of Germany and Costa Rica

I could watched the game Germany and Costa Rica!!! I think that it was wonderful game. Of course I thought Germany would won before the game. But Costa Rica was good too. Now,I am tired because I was excited. X knew about it. Hahaha. Sorry. At the night of tomorrow,there is a game of England! I will watch it. Mike,please tell me about people of England after the game. After the game of Germany and Costa Rica, the history of Japan was broadcasted on TV. Then I remembered one fact. Do you know that some of silly people criticized Zico when Zico were a director at once? The reason is simple. Japan couldn't win after Zico became a director at once. It was nature. Japan had to learn how to play a good soccer. Anyway, I hope that the players of Japan will be able to play well.

2 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

POLAND vs ECUADOR
I enjoyed the game, and I think Ecuador deserved to win although Poland hit the post twice.
I think Poland will maybe do better against Germany
because they are from Europe?

I will let you know my thoughts on the England game as soon as I can but I may not have access to a computer tomorrow so it may be Sunday.

take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

mike:
Thank you for the comment!

Yes,I watched the game of Ecador and Poland too!
But I thought Poland would win.hahaha.

I watched the game of England ,Mexico on this weekend!!
I supported that England would win and so I was glad because England won!
How was your world cup party?
Hahaha.
And I am happy because Mexico won!!
(Ba,You know the reason!!)

Take care!