2006/06/19

Do you go to the movie theater?

Do you go to the movie theater? I love movies. So I often watch movies. But I don't recently go to the movie theaters. In stead I watch the movies on the net or download the movies. Accoding to this news, 36% people answer that they will not go to the movie theaters if the DVD of movies that they want will be sold as soon as the movie will be released. Me too!!! In Japan, we can watch the movies or anime,etc by 'Gyao'. I had watched the movies by Gyao several times. Another services had started in Japan. - Gyao if you are a member of Gyao, you will be able to watch the movies or animes etc. - Online theater of Yahoo if you want movies of online theater, you have to pay 350 yen. (Sorry. I don't want to use this service.) - Tsutaya Discas After people order the movies on the net, people will get movies's DVDs sent by post at homes. Then after watching the movies, you send DVD by post again. Will you go to the movie theaters in order to watch movies in the future?

6 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

The bad thing is here in Brazil good movie theater tickets are very expensive...

But I love going to movie theaters!!!! Specially when I go with someone, it's delicious to laugh, feel the drama, discuss about the film together!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I do like going to see movies at the cinema , but I like to watch many foreign films especially Japanese films ...so they are almost never shown in U.K. cinemas . I have no choice but to buy the DVDs and I often have to buy them from America.
U.K. cinemas outside of London usually only show the big blockbuster films.
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:
Thank you for the comment.
I am talking about the movie theater with you!

Anyway,The tickets are expensive in Japan.

The price for adult is 1800yen.
So we ofent go to the shop 'rental video shop' that we can borrow DVD of movies.
The price is only 200 yen.

I sometimes go to the movie theaters.

Mike:
How is the price of Ticket in Enlgand?
I heard that Japaense ticket's prices are more expensive than USA.

Take care!

Ipshi さんのコメント...

theatre tickets here are not very expensive at all ... and the atmosphere is so nice .. i love going to theatres... watchin a movie all snuggled up wit my bf and makin myself fat on all the popcorn and sandwiches available there !!!

of course watchin a movie at home has its own disadvantages... u can pause in the middle ... forward thro the boring parts ...
but somehow i love the theatre !!

Mike さんのコメント...

outside of London then it's quite cheap to see a film... say £4.00 or £5.00........ it's just maybe you don't get so much choice.
They are building a lot of new multi screen cinemas these days so
the choice will improve I guess.

reona さんのコメント...

Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment!

I like to watch the movie at the movie theaters.

Especially I like big-screen !!!

Mike:
Thank you for the answer.

All tickets are same in Japan.
But the price of ticket is 1,000 yen on 1st of every month!
(So I ofent go to the movie theater on 1st .hahaha)

Take care!