2006/06/23

Early exit from the World Cup

Japan lost in the qualifying round. I waked up at 3:40 and I was waited for starting the game of Japan vs Brazil. Then the game had started at 4 am. I guessed that Japan lost before the game. I thought that Brazil would get 5 points. They did good jobs because they could get 1 points. I thought Japan would not get any points. Ba,Congratulations! I could feel Brazilian strength when I was watching the game. They show me excellent goals. They are really good players. Anyway, the game of Japan was over. This world cup may be a last chance for some of Japanese players . For example Hidetoshi Nakata. In the fact, he said that this world cup might be a last chance before the world cup. I felt some sadness after the game was over. Because Nakata cried. Anyway,we have to learn this chance of world cup. The next world cup will be held after 4 years ago. I don't know all current players will be able to play at that time.(I think a few players will be able to play. Because their ages are in late 20s. I hope that Nakata and other players will play on the next world cup in Africa.

4 件のコメント:

ba さんのコメント...

I'm so sorry about Japan's team....

Reona, I thank you for the support you'll give to Brazil (I hope my gift arrives soon), but... Sorry, I don't know what to say yet...

Ipshi さんのコメント...

i saw the japan match and i am truly sorry. brazil is just too strong a team i guess. but atleast ur team has so many more chances in the future world cups .. unlike our country which is so much bigger than urs but hasnt even been able to qualify for the world cup yet !!

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi,
I managed to watch the first half live and japan did really well,
then I had to rehearse so i only saw the second half as highlights..
Brazil were just too strong...
It would have been better for Japan if the games had been in a different order and Brazil had been the first opponents... maybe?
I'm sure Japanese football will grow and grow in the future.
That's an interesting point from Ipshi about India... I assume that it's because cricket is the most popular game and therefore gets all the funding... is this correct?
I also think that England expect too much, yes we have great players and I would love us to win ,but we are still a small country and other countries are easily catching up these days.
I will also enjoy watching Brazil.
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

ba:

Don't worry!!!

We are not disappointed.
(Although we were more disappointed when Japan lost Australia.)

Anyway,Japan could learn the level of the world cup and real Japanese level.

Ipshi:
Thank you for the comment.
And happy birthday!

I am glad you watch the game of Japan.
I hope your coutry will play on the world cup!

Mike:
Thank you for the kindness comment.

That's right.

Japan will grow.
It is a fact that current Japanese players are better than ex players.

I think that soccer of your coutry and Ba's country are strong and historic sports.

So I feel that when I watch the games.
Anyway, I will enjoy watching the games on this weekends.
I will be able to wake up until early moring.
hahaha.

I support England and Brazil!
(Be careful of Argentina!hahaha.I am joking.)
Take care!!!