2006/06/17

Mustache

It is raining in Japan. Yes,Japanese rainy season 'Tsuyu' came. By the way,I am watching the game again.Hahaha. Yes,my current joy is to watch the games. I had watched the game until 6 am and then I slept because I didn't need to work on this weekend. If I had to work on this weekend, I might cry!!!! Anyway, could you imagine that Argentina got 6 point before you watched the game? The game was excellent. Actually, I thought that Argentina would win before watching the game. But I didn't guess that they got 6 points! I was glad I could watch the game of Argentina. In addition, I could watch Maradona!!! When I was a child, He was our hero. My little brother had displayed his poster in his room when he was a child. One day, I quarreled with him . I think the reason of a quarrel between brother was famicon.(Sorry.It was very silly. But we were children.) After that, he had left our house in order to play outside and I had entered his room .Then I had done silly thing. What did I do? I had drawn a mustache on the poster of Maradona by using a black pen. Then my brother had come back to home and had watched the poster in his room. He had cried for many times. Yes, I was a bad sister at that time. I have to buy the poster of Maradona and give him it soon.

4 件のコメント:

Mike さんのコメント...

Hi Reona
I am stuck at work but I can hear the Portugal , Iran game on the radio.
Yes Argentina must now be favourite to win the cup... amazing goals.
That is a funny story about Maradona and the mustache ha ha...

At my work we think Maradona was amazing and he still is a character.
He is not always so popular in England though because of "The hand of God"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_of_God_goal

it put us out of the cup .
Still I think he was/is great!!
take care
mike

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

Hi!
Are you listening to the game on the radio?

I hope Portugal will win.

Ba hope too.
Hahaha.

I didn't know that Maradona is not so popular in Enlgand.

Yes,I know that his "The hand of God".

Before starting the world cup, TV pgorams about him had broadcasted in Japan.
According to it, he sometimes used his hand when he played the games.
(I laughed.)
Anyway,i like him too!

Enjoy watching the games!
And take care!

Mike さんのコメント...

I found I could watch the Portugal game on the work P.C. on the BBC web site ... ha ha so I saw the penalty.
I want Portugal to win....
I have visited Porto, a cool city!!

reona さんのコメント...

Mike:

Thank you for the comment!

Diy you enjoy watching the game?
Hahaha.

I haven't been to Europe.
So I want to go to there someday.

How many times have you been to Portugal?