2006/03/28

April Fools' Day?

Today I had received a disappointing email from personnel development of my company. It was said that we will have to attend the meeting on April 1st although April 1st is weekend. When I looked at the email,I couldn't believe that because it is a day of April Fools. The detail of about meeting of April 1st was not written. For example,will we be able to take a holiday on weekday instead of attending the meeting. The content of the disappointing email was only the time where the meeting will be started and the name of hole where the meeting will be held. At first,I didn't believe it at all but I thought over again. Then I send a email to my boss to ask him. He was sitting beside me. After he noticed my email and then he said to me. "Yes!". But He didn't know the detail of the meeting. Why will we have to attend the meeting on weekend? The reason is simple. Because they couldn't reserve a place where we will attend the meeting on April 1st. I can't understand the worth of the meeting that will be held on day of our holiday. Before I received it,I planned to go to see cherry blossomes in the Shiba park. It is called "Ohanami" in Japan.And I looked forward to Ohanami since last month.Give me back my holiday! I hope that I will be able to take a holiday on weekend. Of course I hope that the company will return the money that I will pay the ticket of trains to attend the meeting on April 1st.

0 件のコメント: