2006/03/08

The peace after release

I am in the peace after release. I finally managed to release the programs that I had done testing for weeks. By the way,I am reading same book for weeks.I read about "self-interest" and "Boredom" of it. It was written that we must investigate how much variety there is in the tasks we perform.I agree this thought very much. Certainly,I sometimes feel boredom when I am working.But I try to find tasks that I can feel exciting. If I can't do that,I must quit my work at once.I think the job as engineer seems absolutely perfect for me.My job is like finding the answers by myself. I like thinking about tasks and finding the answers by myself when I am working. Of course if it is necessary that I must discuss with co-workers,I can do. I deeply hope that I would like to find out things more. Next,it was written that we must not think only about salary and workload.I understand it very much. All this time,when I could get jobs,I didn't select jobs for only salary and workload. I selected jobs for what the job involves. In the past,I heard that we selected the difficult way and so we were able to find many things.I agree this thought. Of course we need money to live. But if I have some money to live and nice job,I am very satisfied very much. What I mean is that it is very important that we keep finding things by myself with excessive thinking and trying to change.

0 件のコメント: