2006/03/20

Lunch despite a trouble

I am sad. Once, I might have posted a article of my boss. I know it is true that he is a good person. Except a ability of a leader. After I arrived at my office this morning, I checked my email box. Then I looked at many emails and found one email. It was a email that we received when our system were in trouble! It was an alarm!! So we checked our systems and kept watching them. We managed to deal with our systems without problems. When it was 12 am, we received a email of the alarm again!! What did you do at that time if you were me? If I were my boss, I kept watching our systems to deal with our systems when troubles may happen. When I had been working at ex company, I had met same situations. I had never left our office when systems had been in troubles. It was common! But my boss was different. He had left our office to have lunch although we had to keep watching our systems. I can't belive it. Am I wrong?

0 件のコメント: