2006/03/06

Good sleep

I read the book about sleep. It was written that good sleep is important to work or do everything. I couldn't sleep deeply in the past.So I felt tired all day because of sleep deprivation. Now, I can sleep every day.I reminded me of the one movie after reading the chapter about sleep. It was "The Machinist".I watched it last year. The story was about sleepless man Christian Bale played. He was not able to sleep at all and went to the cafe every nights.And strange accidents were happening around him. We can find the reason that he couldn't sleep as we keep watching movie.I was very scared after I finished watching this movies. Anyway,good sleeping is very important.The brains are able to take a rest while we are sleeping. But now,I am feeling sleepy because I sat up late this weekend. I know it is a bad habit and stop sitting up late while weekends. Anyway, good seep is very important to us.So I decided to sleep early tonight.

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hi!

and what about this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278504/

best wishes!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!
Thank your for your comment.

Wow,I watched this movie!
This movie is nice.
You know about movies very well.
please tell me nice movies if you know.

匿名 さんのコメント...

hello!

i'm really glad you liked 'insomnia'! it's desperate the al pacino's attempts in order to get some sleep.

'you know about movies very well'? ahahahahhaha thank you, but as i said before, not as much as you, i'm sure!

but i suggest you 'goodbye lenin', have you already watched it?

best wishes!!

reona さんのコメント...

Hi!

I think you know about movies and soccer very well!

I am very glad because I can enjoy talking about movies and soccer with you!

匿名 さんのコメント...

the pleasure is all mine! doumo arigatou reona-chan!

i wonder if someday we will be able to watch a movie or a soccer match (either live or not) together... that would be very, very fun!!!!!

bye-bye.

ps: the UEFA Champions League is getting to the most exciting stage. who do you think will win? i bet all my money on barcelona!

and CONGRATULATIONS for the women's international day!!!! without you the world would be grey. only grey.