2006/03/22

Changing personnel assessment system & payroll system.

When I done testing of the program,my boss talked to me. He said that parsonnel assesment system and payroll system will be changed on April. Then he said that we have to attend a interview of personnel development. Although I don't know about the detail of my current company's system, I know about personnel assesment system very well. Before I joined the current company,I used to set up the goals. Then after 6 months,I interviewed with my bosses. To reflect back on the accomplishment of my work. But I think that Japanese pay-per-performance system is strange. In the true sense of the term,Some of Japanese pay-per-performances don't work at all. Three years ago, one book about the pay-per-performance system of Japanese company had became popular. The title is "Fujitsu from the inside". 内側から見た富士通 The book said that the pay-per-performance system of Fujitsu didn't work and many employees left Fujitsu. Anyway,I have to know about the detail of my current company's new system.

0 件のコメント: