2006/03/02

Nintendo DS lite sold out

Today is a day of starting sale of Nintendo DS lite.I had been checking the web sites of shops in order to get it since last week. But it was difficult that we reserved it on the web sites because the sale number of Nintendo DS lite was limited by Nintendo. There is a huge electronic store near my office. when I arrived at my office and checked the emails in the morning,one of co-worker said that there are many people that are waiting for sale of Nintendo DS lite in front of the store. I would like to wait for it like them but I can't. Then I saw the news about Nintendo DS lite and was very surprised because 600 people had waited for the sale of Nintendo DS lite before opening time. According to the news,Some of people had been standing in front of the stores since last night and waiting for it. Of course I would like to get Nintendo DS lite soon but I can't stand in front of stores for many hours. Indeed,it is very difficult to get even Nintendo DS.I said to my friend that I would get Nintendo DS lite next month. But he said to me,"It is very impossible!" So I wonder when I will get Nintendo DS lite.

6 件のコメント:

Lonely Linus さんのコメント...

I hope you get your DS Lite with Brain Training soon. When you do get it, take pictures! :D

reona さんのコメント...

Sure!

I will take picutres,when I will get it!

匿名 さんのコメント...

What is the diference between the ds and the lite version?
(just for your information, here in Brazil we usually prefer the PlayStation products)

Good luck in your quest! ahahahah

reona さんのコメント...

Hi,ba!

The size and functions are different.

The spec of Nintendo DS lite is better than Nintendo DS.

http://pcweb.mycom.co.jp/news/2006/02/15/388.html

Of course PlayStation is very popular in Japan.

匿名 さんのコメント...

i see.
thank you for the specs! it seems they worried a lot about the energy issue. just like occured with iPod.

will you play that pet game?

reona さんのコメント...

thanks for your comment!


yep.
if I will get one,
I will play games!

I wants to play brain traings,and many games!