2006/03/10

"Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven"

I bought 2 books on Amazon to study English today. Although I can't finish reading one book that is a self-help book, I would like to read another books. In addition,I can't receive books from delivery service on weekdays. So I made a decision to buy books on Amazon at once. Why did I buy new 2 books? Because I would like to learn how to say things in English. Self-help book is written by hard expression. In addition,I think the story of those are very nice. I bought "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven". I like the touching books. I didn't know Mitch Albom that is an author of those. After some reviews of Amazon, I could know his book "Tuesdays with Morrie" had been greatly admired by New York Times. I will enjoy reading those books and self-help book for the next few weeks. But I wonder if I will be able to read those books without the dictionary. Because I am reading self-help book with usig the dictionary. If I couldn't see the dictionary,I think I couldn't finish reading half of it. Anyway, I am looking forward to reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People you Meet in Heaven". I will be able to receive those as early as tomorrow or early.

0 件のコメント: