2006/03/30

Ginko!!

I didn't know about "Mushishi" at all of Japanese anime before X told me it. He had asked me what Mushishi meant. It was the first time I had looked at the website of "Mushishi". エイベックス・エンタテインメント 蟲師 其ノ壱 Finally,I could watch Mushishi last night. To be honest,midnight. It was 2 am that I could watch Mushishi. Then I started watching from chapter 1 to chapter 3 while fighting off the urge to sleep. I became a fan of Ginko and Mushishi after I watched them. I could understand why Mushishi won the prize in this year because all of Mushishi wass perfect for me. Although I watched only 3 chapters of Mushishi,I like 3 chapter "Tender Horns" best at this time.It was so wonderful that I watched it again!! Anyway,I will finish watching all of Mushishi series. I can say that Mushishi became one of the Japanese anime I like. 蟲師(1) 蟲師official book Thanks X!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

It's an old one but have you ever seen 'neon genesis evangelion'?

reona さんのコメント...

I know it but I had never watched it.

I have to watch it!!
hahaha!

匿名 さんのコメント...

yes, it is awesome!!! it discusses human existence and lots of other philosophy things.